ValueNet USA new make money company

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Net-Ads Advertising/Promotion Bulletin Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Matt on December 09, 1999 at 20:34:33:

Dear friend

I do believe I have found the greatest opportunity the Internet has see to date! The company is called ValueNetUSA.com and through it's marketing arm, the ValueNet Global Co-Op it has introduced the Web's first real buyer's/seller's cooperative. It was modeled after the consumer cooperatives of the late 1800's and the early part of this century, a concept where the whole company is run for the benefit of its members. In the case of ValueNet Global Co-Op, the company is combining 21st century technology with 100-year-old proven economic concepts of share-the-wealth.

Here's a few facts that got my attention:

The concept has been in the formulation stages for over four years, yet the company just began marketing efforts a short time ago. It is ground floor!

There is NO CHARGE to join either as a shopping member or referring member.

This is the ultimate residual income opportunity. You get paid on your own purchases and the purchases of your friends (up to 3-tier deep) forever!

No warehousing. No inventory. No great expense. No meetings. No geographical boundaries.

You get a free Website for promotions...a free Referral Center with tons of free materials (even banners) and tips on how to promote the opportunity without spamming.

And, the company has a E-Com Operator (for the pro) plan that compensates up to eight tiers deep!

You've got to check it out - there is a major opportunity for anyone who gets in early!

It only takes a minute to join and like I said before, it is totally FREE! Just go to

http://www.agesd.com/val.htm

That's my own Website, by the way - and it was free as well!

http://www.agesd.com/val.htm

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Net-Ads Advertising/Promotion Bulletin Board ] [ FAQ ]